Pacific Coast Business Services provides a wide variety of bookkeeping services to clients within our service area based in and around Surrey, BC. We are dedicated to the success of the clients we serve and promise quality, professionalism, value and availability, allowing the business owners and managers to focus on building the business while we look after the paperwork.
Many of our clients prefer to have service provided at their location. In this way, no accounting records or source documents ever leave their premises and are always available to company personnel. If you do not have the facilities for onsite service, we can provide most of our services using our facilities and equipment with a turnaround to meet most business needs.
Based upon your particular situation, our services can include: setup and configuration of your accounting system, full cycle bookkeeping, filing of GST, PST & Worksafe BC returns, payroll, bank reconciliation, cash flow monitoring, and preliminary year end preparation. As Sage 50 Certified Consultants, we are fully qualified to offer installation, setup, orientation and training for management and staff on Sage 50 (formerly Simply Accounting) software, and if your records have fallen behind or are in need of corrective attention, we can help you there as well.
Bookkeeping services provided include:
Routine bookkeeping maintenance functions including as required:
- recording Accounts Receivable sales invoices
- recording Cost of Goods Sold
- recording Accounts Receivable receipts / deposits
- recording Accounts Payable invoices / inventory receipts
- preparing / recording Accounts Payable cheques and payments
- maintaining Payroll records and issuing cheques and deduction slips
- projecting revenue and cost allocation
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) Returns
- Provincial Sales Tax (PST) Returns
- Payroll withholding tax returns
- Worker’s Compensation Board returns
- Employee Records of Employment
- T4 /T4A and T4/T4A Summaries
- T5018 and T5018 Summaries
- reconciliation of bank and credit card statements
- reconciliation / verification of supplier statements
- routine maintenance of ledger accounts
- producing software generated reports as required
Year End preparation:
- review of data file
- report generation
- preparation of preliminary year-end package
Services are available onsite at your location, offsite using our facilities or online using secure remote access.
Contact us for further information.